For B2B/OEM/ODM or customize sourcing, please contact original manufacturer of this item via: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in bottom inquiry form.
KR8800 NFC Bluetooth Speaker
– Supports wireless music streaming via Bluetooth v3.0 technology.
– With the digital display, light sense touch buttons and NFC function.
– Can be inserted U disk and TF card ( Max to 32GB, TF card not included ) , plays MP3 format music, with Bluetooth pairing memory function.
-With FM radio, can automatically search and store channels.
– Tumbler design more protective and funny.
– 3.5mm audio output / input, but also for computer, MP3 / MP4 / mobile.
– You can select a song forward and reverse.
Design: Mini, Stylish
Supports: Volume Control, Loudspeaker, Hands-free Calls, Microphone, FM, LED Shinning, NFC, TF Card Music Playing, Bluetooth, LCD Screen
Functions: Stereo, Songs Track, AUX Function
Compatible With: MP5, Laptop, MP4, MP3,smartphone PC, TF/Micro SD Card, Mobile Phone, Tablet PC
Interface: USB2.0, Power Charge Port, Micro USB, TF Card Slot, 3.5mm Audio
Audio Source: Electronic Products with 3.5mm Plug, Electronic Products with USB port, U-disk, Bluetooth Enabled Devices, TF/Micro SD Card
Color: White, Red
Bluetooth Version: V3.0
Audio File Format: MP3
Transmission Distance: W/O obstacles ≥10m
Speaker Impedance: 4 ohm
Speaker Battery Capacity: 3.7V 1200mAh
FM Radio Frequency: 87.6 – 108MHz
Charging Time: 5 – 6 hours
Lasting Time: 4 – 5 hours
Package weight: 0.712 kg
Product Size (L x W x H): 23.0 x 6.5 x 6.5 cm / 9.04 x 2.55 x 2.55 inches
Package Size (L x W x H): 27 x 9 x 8.3 cm / 10.61 x 3.54 x 3.26 inches
1 x KR8800 Smooth Wireless Bluetooth V3.0 LED Display Speaker with Light Sensitive Touch NFC FM Radio Support External USB TF Card Playing for Smart Phone PC,
1 x Audio Cable,
1 x Data Cable,
1 x Rechargeable Battery
1 x English User Manual
Kindly Remak: we put the battery inside the speaker. In order to avoid the leakage of electricity during shipping，we paste a dielectric film on the battery cell contact piece, When you receive the speaker, you should remove it. Only in that way, the battery can be charged normally.